Tuesday 1 May 2012

The thing is I did my twenty three things for professional development but it was making my blog a bit too conspicuous as I have a very unique job title on a rather small island and I started feeling a bit shady, like I didn't want future prospective employers reading about how much I love my cats etc... Especially as I would like a new job in the near future. The whole 'profersonal' thing is great for Twitter but for my blog I really would like to be blogging about the things that interest me that I love in my personal life. Libraries are obviously a part of this but only a part. I also want to be free to post photos of my cats, dog, husband and rather large collection of bad ornaments. And I don't want to feel like I can't write about my hair or my fruit tea addiction (orange and cranberry, rosehip, pomegranate, raspberry and echinacea). And I do NOT want two blogs. So yeah. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment