Friday 15 February 2013

Forgetting, reading, beginning and life changing

Forgetting: To write

Reading: The Perks of being a Wallflower. I think I would have enjoyed it more when I was 15. But still. Better late than never.

Beginning: To run. I feel like I am fleeing the scene of a crime and my biggest fear is small children in bus stops laughing at me but I am running.

Life changing: I got an iPhone 5 this week. I had a previous smartphone that was completely rubbish. A bit of a mistake. This isn't a mistake. This is the best decision of my life. I am hopelessly in love with it. An iPhone is not just for Valentine's Day... it's my new best friend.

In celebration of our love, here is my life.

Snowy Chesterfield

my home made scones and fruit tea

Russian cat dolls from India

my cat collection

boiling lentils in tumeric - explosion

pancakes with jam + sugar

Sushi and Tea



No comments:

Post a Comment